Friday, September 11, 2009

Lucky bugger...........!!!


Nov 2008 :

First week of our training , most of the time was spent in the lift, waiting for the cab and in the cafeteria. The first one week was the best days of my life. The only sad thing was there was only one girl in the batch of 20. That girl came with the package( with the boy friend who was 6 feet tall ) this had resulted to lot of gay jokes the office. Only time we could check out girl was while waiting for the cab. First thing we did after logging out was checking girls name in the cab list.


This was the last working day of the week, I checked the list. I was the only person who had to take the cab # 69. All my colleges started of with the gay jokes. I sat in the front seat with the sad face. Suddenly I could see a pretty girl running towards my cab. I could see my friend's jaws on the floor. She asked the driver weather the cab is routed to indiranagar because she has a special drop request. Driver said yes, she got into the cab. Trust me I was flying in air. I stated getting calls from my friends.

Shahid : “Mache what a figure da, lucky bugger talk to me now don't drop the call". I cut the call and switched off the phone.

Because a girl had boarded the cab a security person has to be in the cab.

The security had to sit in the front, so I went and sat next to her. I was thinking of the ways to start the conversation, by then she asked me if I was the first one to get down. I said yes.

Now I had a chance to talk to her, asked her why she has a special drop request. She said she was in the cafeteria and missed her scheduled cab. To crack a joke I said “Ho then u spend most of the time in the cafeteria like I spend my time in the lift". She just smiled. I asked her “which process are you into? ". She said “Am not into any process, am a Trainer". I Smiled at her. She asked me if Harsh was my trainer. I said YES and shut my mouth.


3 comments:

Nithin Raj said...

he he he...ya u lucky bugger.....nd ws d lady d beautiful "Shikha joshi"........

Shahid Rahman said...

and she is already engaged....am i right?

Unknown said...

AJM :)